The Release Ruler Huge Bass Tournament is a first of its kind event showcasing the skill of big bass anglers across the country in the quest to be crowned the HUGE Bass Champion. Open to all ages, the tournament pits anglers from different regions against each other in head to head brackets-the longest bass measured advances. Entries are posted on social media. This is a fun event with many prizes awarded throughout the 12 week event including rod-combos, reels, sunglasses, custom art, guided Okeechobee trip and much more. The HUGE Bass Championship – catch a huge bass and advance!
Must Be Registered By September 15, 2017
Round 1 – Sept. 30 through Oct. 13
Round 2 – Oct. 14 through Oct. 27
Round 3 – Oct. 28 through Nov. 10
Round 4 – Nov. 11 through Nov. 24
Round 5 – Nov. 25 through Dec. 8
Round 6 – Dec. 8 through Dec 22
Entry Fee – $30.00
Payout – 1st Place – $1000.00, 2nd Place – $500 Cash & Prizes, 3rd Place- $250 in prizes
Fishing Award Categories
- Longest Bass Per Round – Must not be eliminated from Bracket
- Most Bass Caught per Round – Must not be eliminated from Bracket
The following Award Categories can be won for the duration of the tournament regardless of bracket standings
- Longest Bass Overall – Bracket Status does not matter.
- Most Bass Caught Overall – Bracket status does not matter.
- Longest combined 3 fish – Bracket Status does not matter.
- On the Inch Bass –A weekly announced measurement, closest wins(without going over). Bracket status does not matter.
- Best Action Video – Bracket Status does not matter
- HUGE Bass – A Bass Measured in the Yamaha HUGE section- Bracket status does not matter
- Anti-HUGE Bass- Smallest Bass over 5-inches – Bracket status does not matter
- Fishing Club Awards- Top performing & most represented