Jupiter, Florida October 3, 2017 The HUGE Bass Championship is comprised of 64 anglers. Anglers are currently fishing to catch that long lunker bass to advance them to the next round in this head to head length contest. All anglers will be video measuring bass on a custom tournament Release Ruler. With $1000 on the line for first place we are excited to see what these anglers reel in. The tournament lasts from September 30, 2017 until December 22, 2017.
There are prizes for the top 3 anglers in the head to head bracket. There are also 6 other categories to fish for.
- HUGE Bass Champion – Longest Measured Bass of the Tournament
- Most Bass Caught Overall – The angler that catches the most bass (17” min.)
- Longest Combined 3 Bass – The angler that has the longest 3 bass combine
- Longest Bass per Round – The angler that measures the longest bass per round
- Most Bass per Round – The angler that catches the most bass per round
- WEE Bass – The Angler that measures the smallest bass
The Anglers in the HUGE Bass Championship live in 13 different states and Canada. They range in age from 10 to 60 years old. In order to create the most level playing field the states with the most comparable size bass were grouped together and then drawn at random to fill the 64 angler bracket. All of the anglers most follow a few simple guide lines while posting video measurement of their catch. With the ruler being uniform and specific to the event it makes the measuring process simple and easy.
All tournament updates can be found on the HUGE Bass Championship Facebook Group.
Last minute Sponsorships are still available please contact Nick@Releaseruler.com